Offer for foreigners
1. Work permit
2. Temporary residence and work permit
3. Permanent residence permit
4. Long-term resident’s residence permit
5. Temporary residence permit for family reunification
6. Temporary residence permit due to full-time or doctoral studies
7. Temporary residence permit due to education (extramural and evening studies)
8. Obtain Polish citizenship,
9. Obtain refugee status, enjoy subsidiary protection or residence consent for humanitarian reasons,
10. Get permission for a tolerated stay
Besides, we will help you in:
1. Granting or extending a Schengen or national visa,
2. Extension of the period of stay as part of visa-free travel,
3. Issuing a Polish travel document for a foreigner, a temporary Polish Travel document for a foreigner, a Polish foreigner’s identity document, a residence card,
4. Registration of residence of citizens of European Union Member States and their family members,
5. Making an entry in the register of invitations facilitating the issuing of a visa.
We prepare and represent our clients in the field of:
1. Leaving the decision to grant a temporary residence permit without recognition.
2. An appeal against the decision of the Governor regarding the refusal to grant a residence permit.
– temporary residence permit due to full-time or doctoral studies,
– temporary stay permit due to education (extramural and evening studies).
We offer assistance in legalizing your stay at the stage of your first entry to Poland, the continuation of your stay, the problems related to having to leave the country and the merits of the basis for legalizing your stay – not only because of your work. We guarantee contact with the assigned – from the team of advisors and partners – Customer Assistant, ideas tailored to the specific case, knowledge, current knowledge of legislative changes, experience and commitment to each case. Knowledge of the realities of proceedings before the appropriate office translates into the speed of response, and developed, effective methods of cooperation, transparently and unambiguously determine the fee.
The procedure for applying for a temporary residence and work permit does not have to be problematic. Having the appropriate substantive knowledge in the field of administrative law, in particular, the Act on foreigners, we guarantee quick and efficient execution of this process. Many years of experience, gained primarily through cooperation with offices and other institutions, is a guarantee of reliable and efficient assistance.
We offer participation in proceedings regarding the receipt of:
• temporary residence permits for up to 3 months – foreigners from countries outside the European Union generally do not have to meet the additional conditions to stay legally in the territory of the Republic of Poland for a period not exceeding 3 months; the necessary conditions refer to the possession of a passport and valid visa; the foreigner may stay for a period not longer than indicated in the visa; in many cases this document is issued for a period shorter than 3 months,
• stay over 3 months – if you want to stay on the territory of the Republic of Poland for more than 3 months, the foreigner must have a residence permit for a fixed period; obtaining this document will be possible if the foreigner justifies his/her need to stay in Poland for a longer period; the most frequently cited justifications are having a seasonal work permit in Poland, an employer’s statement about entrusting the performance of work, conducting business activity or undertaking university studies,
• permanent residence – legalization of foreigners’ stay for an indefinite period requires obtaining a settlement permit or a long-term resident’s residence permit.
We encourage you to contact us by phone or e-mail. We also invite you to a personal meeting in our branches in Zgorzelec or Wrocław. As a law firm fluent in immigration law, we are professionals at every stage of cooperation. Our specialists provide comprehensive and reliable support at every stage of the procedure in the field of legalization of stay:
• temporary and temporary residence card issue,
• permanent and issuing a permanent residence card,
• long-term EU resident and permanent residence card issue.
Besides, we will help you in:
• granting or extending a Schengen or national visa,
• extension of the period of stay as part of visa-free travel,
• issuing a Polish travel document for a foreigner, a temporary Polish travel document for a foreigner, a Polish foreigner’s identity document, a residence card,
• registration of residence of citizens of European Union Member States and their family members,
• making an entry in the register of invitations to facilitate the issuing of a visa.
Do not hesitate to call or make an appointment!
Remember, Polish law also imposes an obligation on you to follow and respect it, regardless of your nationality.
Withdrawal of the exclusion order from the Republic of Poland
A foreigner arriving illegally in the territory of the Republic of Poland (without a valid travel document, who submitted an application for a temporary residence permit after the expiry date of the visa or previous residence card), as well as illegally working on the territory of the Republic of Poland (the employer did not receive a work permit or did not register the declaration on entrusting work) is exposed not only to a fine of PLN 1000, but also against him/her may be ordered to leave the Republic of Poland and the exclusion order from the territory of the Republic of Poland for a period of 3 months to 5 years.
– As part of the services offered, we offer you participation in proceedings regarding the order to leave the country, as well as preparing applications for lifting the ban on re-entry to the territory of the Republic of Poland.
– Leaving the decision on granting temporary residence permit without recognition. – An appeal against the decision of the Governor regarding the refusal to grant a residence